2002 Gibson ES 135 Semi Hollowbody Electric Guitar
I won this guitar on ebay, and it's great, but I'm going to stick to Fender Strat and Tele. because that's my sound. I had the action professionally set up two weeks ago, and it's got brand new strings. The action is set to Les Paul suggested height. It's got some fret buzz up the neck on 1st and second string. I think several frets need to be leveled off by guitar technician- the buzz goes away when you bend it; therefore, I really think it's the fret. The tuners hold it in tune even with lots of bending and the intonation is fine (it stays in tune all the way up the neck) Both humbucker pickups work fine.
It has a hardshell case (missing one latch, but it works fine) . USA bidders only, please! Thanks!
586 total views, 2 so far today
- Epiphone Les Paul 60′s Tribute Coil Tapping Straplocks Translucent Ebony
- Epiphone Jay Jay French Les Paul Standard
- Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar Ebony Black Coil-tapping List $999
- White Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Limited Edition Electric Guitar Grover Tuners
- 2011 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar – Ebony Black – Split-coil Pots