GIBSON Epiphone Les Paul w Upgrades
This guitar was made in 2002 at the Unsung factory in Korea. It is in excellent condition and hasn't been played much, although it is stamped "2nd" because of some finish blushing over the Epiphone logo. Nothing else is wrong with the guitar. It has a one piece mahogany neck and a nicely figured rosewood fretboard. The headstock attached with a scarf joint which has more wood on wood contact than the newer Chinese headstock joint. The body is three pieces of nice looking mahogany. The flame maple top is a veneer. The guitar weighs 8 pounds 15 ounces on my fishing scale, which is fairly accurate. The neck is beefy but probably a little smaller than the '59 profile but larger than '60 slim. it's really comfortable. The frets have just a touch of wear and the neck is set up with nice low action and no buzzing. The neck is not warped or twisted and has no issues. The electronics and pickups are stock and untouched. The guitar has a few scuffs here and there, but no major scratches. It comes with the padded gig bag pictured. Lower 48 US only. If using Paypal, I will only ship to a confirmed address.
700 total views, 2 so far today
- Epiphone Les Paul 60′s Tribute Coil Tapping Straplocks Translucent Ebony
- Epiphone Jay Jay French Les Paul Standard
- Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar Ebony Black Coil-tapping List $999
- White Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Limited Edition Electric Guitar Grover Tuners
- 2011 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar – Ebony Black – Split-coil Pots