LINE 6 JTV 59 VARIAX BLACK ELECTRIC GUITAR
ZoZo Music is your premier source for musical instruments and accessories! We offer a wide variety of products to suit the needs of every musician, from the first time musical novice to the seasoned expert. We are a proud member of the Better Business Bureau, a well-trusted seller on ebay, as well as ID Verified and Square Trade Certified. Our goal at ZoZo Music is to provide you with the tools you need to make the music you love, at a price that you'll love even more.
FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED!
- Epiphone Les Paul Special II
- Type: 6 String Electric Guitar
- Color: Black
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "1960's" SlimTaper; D-Profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Covered; 14:1 Ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Controls: 1-Volume, 1-Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone Toggle
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Case Included: No
- Free Shipping Included: Yes
- Retail Price: $282.00
You are bidding on an Epiphone Les Paul Special II (2) Electric Guitar! What's so special about the Epiphone Les Paul Special II? The super-low price for starters but Epiphone's number one selling model is more than just about the price. The Epiphone LP Special II is a great way for beginners to get started on guitar with real Les Paul tone and feel. But seasoned pros love the Special II also because it's a great-sounding, workhorse guitar that lets them leave their more expensive axes at home.
Superior Materials and Design Makes a Superior Value: The authentic LP power starts with an all-Mahogany, trademarked Les Paul body with a bolted-on "1960's" SlimTaper Mahogany neck featuring a Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlay. The Special II is voiced by a pair of hot open-coil Epiphone 700T and 650R Humbucker pickups, giving it massive, unmistakable Les Paul tone. Like all of Epiphone's electric guitars, it comes standard-equipped with 500K potentiometers for the master volume and master tone controls, plus Epiphone's heavy-duty 3-way pickup selector toggle switch and exclusive non-rotating heavy-duty output jack. This value-champ also now features Nickel hardware including the Epiphone LockTone locking Tune-o-matic bridge and Stop-bar tailpiece for amazing sustain and even more mind-blowing value.
The Les Paul guitar is synonymous with Rock and Roll. No other guitar gives you the power, the sustain and the sound of a Les Paul. If you are looking for classic Les Paul looks and sound, you won't go wrong with the incredibly affordable Special II.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING INCLUDED!
| ZoZo Music Advantage
- We prefer payment via Paypal.
- If paid via PayPal, we will only ship to the shipping address shown on Paypal.
- We also accept credit card payments over the phone. Please call us at 210-684-ZOZO(9696) to make payment.
- We currently accept the following forms of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, PayPal
- Payment must be received within 3 days. If payment cannot be made within specified time, please contact us to make arrangements. We will try to work with you.
- Texas residents must pay 8.125% sales tax.
We, at ZoZo Music, pride ourselves on having some of the quickest and safest shipping in the industry! All items are professionally packed with the utmost care to ensure a safe trip! We make every effort to ship your product out as soon as possible. Most orders received by 3pm CST, are shipped the same day!
We have partnered with various companies and warehouses across the country in order to offer our customers a wider variety of products. Occasionally, an order may ship from one of these locations. Please allow 3-5 business days for shipment of these orders. We also offer expedited shipping services such as USPS Express Mail (next day service), UPS 2nd day and UPS Next day. Additional shipping fees will apply.
- We ship every business day (Monday-Friday), excluding national holidays.
- Items are shipped via UPS/FedEx/USPS. We ship FAST, usually same day if paid before 3pm CST!
- Overnight shipments will be sent via USPS Express Mail or UPS Next Day.
- Orders going to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service. Additional charges may apply.
- Boxes over 70 lbs each cannot be shipped via USPS
- Most orders under 5 lbs are shipped via USPS Parcel Post or First Class Mail.
- Insurance is included on all shipments. There is no additional fee for insurance.
- If paid via PayPal, we will only ship to the shipping address shown on PayPal.
- All items are professionally packaged with the utmost care!
- We will NOT be held responsible for lost or damaged items. UPS/FedEx/USPS will be held liable and we will complete all paperwork necessary to recover the claim amount.
- We do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
- Additional shipping charges will apply for orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. We currently ship to these destinations via U.S. Postal Service.
- If your purchase was eligible for Free Shipping, and the item is returned, the original shipping cost incurred by ZoZo Music for the delivery of your merchandise, will be deducted from your credit or refund.
How long will it take to receive your order via UPS?
How long will it take to recieve your order via Fedex?
Here at ZoZo Music, we believe that "Today's satisfied customer, is tomorrow's loyal patron." That's why our number one priority at ZoZo Music is to make certain that every customer, is a satisfied customer. We know that the level of customer service and support is just as important as the price and quality of the product. We also realize that you have an endless amount of choices on where to purchase your gear and we want to help make that an easier choice for you.
Selecting and purchasing a product online can be a very difficult process. ZoZo Music is here to make that process as smooth as possible by offering a large selection of products, unbeatable prices and the "ZoZo Music Advantage" that guarantees customer satisfaction with every purchase! The "ZoZo Music Advantage" allows our customers to make each purchase with comfort and confidence. From our knowledgeable, customer service oriented staff to our unbeatable, low prices, ZoZoMusic is sure to please. Check out some of the features offered by the "ZoZo Music Advantage" and make the decision on where to purchase your gear, an easy one!
- Low Price Guarantee
- 30-Day Hassle Free Return Policy
- Free Same Day Shipping on Most Orders
- No Sales Tax (Except in Texas)
- Member of The Better Business Bureau
- Member of Namm (National Association of Music Merchants)
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- Highly Personalized Customer Service
- Long-time and Well-Trusted Ebay Seller
- "ID" Verified via eBay
- Square Trade Certified
- Fast Email Response Time
- Great Products, Better Prices And The Best Customer Service
At ZoZo Music, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service and value! We stand behind the products we sell and we offer an excellent return policy to ensure your satisfaction! Our #1 priority is to make sure that every customer is a satisfied customer. That's why we offer a "No Hassle", "No Questions Asked" 30-day return policy (14 days for used items).
- If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return the merchandise within 30 days of the shipping date for a complete refund of the merchandise price, no questions asked!
- We will also allow an in-house credit, or exchange for another product, if you prefer.
- All returns must be received in the complete and original packaging with all included accessories and complete documentation (Owner's Manual, blank warranty card, quick start guides, etc.).
- Returned merchandise must be returned in it's original condition with no signs of wear, use or abuse.
- In the event that the returned product is not in the same condition as it was when we shipped it, you may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the original shipping cost incurred by ZoZo Music for the delivery of your merchandise, will be deducted from your credit or refund.
- Return shipping will be at the customer's expense.
- A Return Authorization number is required for all returns. Please contact us to obtain an RA number and complete instructions before returning any items.
- Returned merchandise received without an RA number may be refused and sent back without notice.
- No returns past 30 days.
Q. Do you sell any other items?
A. Yes, we also sell gig bags, hardshell cases, an assortment of amplifiers, tuners, pickups, effects pedals, straps, cables and many other accessories! We also carry other instruments such as flutes, saxophones, trumpets, clarinets, pro-audio equipment, DJ equipment, drum sets, percussion, violins, banjos, ukuleles, mandolins and much, much more! Just let us know what else you need and we'll be happy to list it as an eBay auction item!
Q. Are the pictures seen in the Ebay ad of the exact item being sold?
A. In most cases, we do use stock photos. The grain, color and other small details may differ slightly.
Q. Do new instruments and accessories carry a warranty?
A. Yes, new instruments and accessories do carry the full manufacturer's warranty. We are an Authorized Dealer for all new instruments we sell.
Q. Does the instrument come with a case or any other accessories?
A. No, the instrument does not come with a case or any other accessories unless otherwise noted in the description.
Q. If paid via PayPal or a credit card, will you ship to a "Gift" address?
A. Yes, if paid via PayPal, we can ship to a gift address. The gift address must be listed on PayPal as the shipping address. No exceptions.
Q. Do you charge sales tax?
A. ZoZo Music is currently based in the state of Texas. Subsequently, we are required to charge applicable sales taxes to Texas residents. Customers residing outside of Texas will not be charged sales tax.
Q. How do I change or cancel an order?
A. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and our sales representatives are here to help you pick out the gear right for you. We do understand that occasionally, orders may need to be changed or canceled and we will be more than happy to accommodate your request. Please call our sales representatives at 210-684-ZOZO(9696). Most orders are shipped within 24 hours, so it is not always possible to cancel or change an order once it has been placed. In this case, our return policy will apply.
Q. Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S Territories? What about APO/FPO?
A. Yes, we currently ship via U.S. Postal Service to Hawaii and the following U.S. territories: American Samoa, Guam, Mariana Pacific Islands, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and U.S. Military APO/FPO locations that use a U.S. Postal ZIP Code. Additional shipping costs will apply, so please contact us for an accurate shipping quote. USPS restrictions and conditions may apply.
Q. Do you offer International Shipping?
A. Yes, we do ship to various International destinations. Additional shipping charges will apply. Brokers fees, taxes, customs, and any other expenses associated with importing/exporting the instrument are at the customer's expense and are the customer's responsibility. Those fees are not covered in our shipping fees or the price of the items purchased. Please contact us for a shipping cost quote.
7715 Mainland Dr, Ste. 116
San Antonio, Tx. 78250
Template and graphics designedbyjackie
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
151 total views, 1 so far today
- Epiphone Les Paul 60′s Tribute Coil Tapping Straplocks Translucent Ebony
- Epiphone Jay Jay French Les Paul Standard
- Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar Ebony Black Coil-tapping List $999
- White Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Limited Edition Electric Guitar Grover Tuners
- 2011 Epiphone Les Paul Custom Electric Guitar – Ebony Black – Split-coil Pots